YUKI KONG

楦/Lawrence·LOK'TAR:

#脑洞#

║ Dreaming break

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time

黑暗中,我静静地聆听,多少次

I have been half in love with easeful Death,

我几乎爱上了静谧的死亡,

Call’d him soft names in many a mused rhyme,

用诗歌的韵律轻轻地呼唤它的名字,

To take into the air my quiet breath;

求它把我的一息带入这空气中,

Now more than ever seems it rich to die,

死亡变得如此美好,

To cease upon the midnight with no pain,

在午夜停止呼吸,没有一丝痛苦,

While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad

当你正倾泻你的心怀,

In such an ecstasy!

这般地狂喜!

Still wouldst thou sing, and I have ears invain—

无论你怎么唱,我将不再听见

To thy high requiem become a sod.

你的安魂曲只能唱给一抔坟土。

║ 出镜:@小敏敏儿_大K



6

评论

热度(153)

  1. 青词楦/Lawrence·LOK'TAR 转载了此图片
  2. 硪看不⑦倪楦/Lawrence·LOK'TAR 转载了此图片
  3. 子非鱼楦/Lawrence·LOK'TAR 转载了此图片
  4. YUKI KONG楦/Lawrence·LOK'TAR 转载了此图片
  5. 小绵羊楦/Lawrence·LOK'TAR 转载了此图片